Dragon City Mobile employs players since the offical caretakers of a floating dragon utopia. Discovering all new manners of dragons, educating them and breeding them. There is over 100 distinct dragons to get on your roost and manage.
There are 8 primary components for the dragons in the game. They’re Dark and Terra Sea Electric, Ice, Metal. As soon as you’ve gotten some infrequent dragons like Cool Fire or even Soccer Dragon, you’ll have a chance to breed a new kind known as the Legendary and afterwards on Actual dragons. This is the great instrument for infinite food and gems – hack game dragon city.
Each element has their own habitats. Every habitat has their own pros and cons. The initial Terra habitat includes a minimal gold cap(500) however, the terra dragon has large gold/min earned. The sea habitat includes a higher gold cap(7500) but the sea dragon has low gold/min potential. The solution is to breed both to get either the mud or waterfall dragon so that they may be placed in the sea nest.
Flame, Sea, Ice Metal, Dark and obviously Legendary have decent golden caps, Because you can tell from this graph. To make loads of gold, you are going to want to put most of your dragons in the habitats. I wouldn’t advocate having too many Terra habitats, unless you’re an active participant. One will do.
You earn gold by placing your dragons at the habitat. Each dragon makes a certain quantity of gold/min. To increase you’ll need to level up your little infants by feeding them foods.
So as to feed your dragons, you’ll need to build farms. Farms can be upgraded to develop more food.
The most efficient method to use your golden to grow food at the beginning is the 30 second dragon bell. It isn’t important which food you develop, When you get a great deal of gold.
A excellent way to gain experience is to continue promoting it and buying a farm. By doing this over and over again you can gain experience.
Purchase Food Farm -> 100 gold and 100 Exp -> Sell Food Farm -> 50 gold = Total price for 100 Exp is 50 gold.
You can also do that for the Big Food Farm and Enormous Food Farm.
After you reach a particular level, you are given 1 gem by each level you get plus unlocks habitats.
GEMS(HOW TO GET GEMS IN Dragon City)
Here is the fast way. You can buy gems with real money and speed EVERYTHING up. But that will completely destroy the pleasure. You could make them, Apart from using real money. Here are a few methods in which you can get jewels:
1) Participate at the Dragon League Tournament in the Combat World situated at the bottom right of the game display. You use your dragons to fight other player’s dragons. You will be awarded two gems and a few gold, When you win the tourney. It’s possible to battle each 6 hours to 3 players , so use it whenever you can!
2) Build a Dragon Stadium and use your dragons to fight in it. Provides you two gems and a few gold.
3) The daily bonus reward situated on the right side of this game display provides you a small opportunity to acquire 45 stone. I have yet to acquire it so good luck with that.
4) Leveling up gives you 1 gem.
5) Participate in surveys to make jewels. Some might need credit card/personal info. Not a good way if you are not prepared to give out information.
6) The Monday reward provides you 4 jewels if you select the right prize.
The important buildings that once you get into the later levels, you will need to get are:
Breeding Mountain: Here is the construction you use to breed dragons.
Food Farm: You may need food to level your infants.
Dragon Stadium: lets you improve your dragon’s strength and earn stone.
Temples: These will allow your dragons to progress beyond level 10.
Magic Temple: Dragons will reach level 15.
Noble Temple: Dragons will reach level 20.
Knight Temple: Dragons will reach level 25.
Master Temple: Dragons will reach level 30. (Requires 25 stone to build this)
Ultra Breeding Tree: This is another alternative to this breeding mountain. It may help speed up your breeding process Although it isn’t necessary.
Crystals: All these can assist in improving your gold. On the other hand, the dragons are much superior than creating crystals as soon as you get your hands on one of these.
Expanding your territory becomes a necessity as soon as you have habitats.
The initial 6 expansion is completely free and it’ll begin to price gold/gems/neighbors as you attempt to acquire the next island. You will also need to clear rocks, trees or stones on the way.
Videos may speed food creation up and get you more meals in the very long run.
It may be overwhelming at times when it comes to managing all the dragons you’ll come across. With these top 10 tips/tricks/cheats, we hope you’ll have a better understanding of how to build the most powerful dragons imaginable
1. Be Sure You Know About the Elemental Dragons
Each dragon at the game matches under a class. Take a Look at the list below so you Understand exactly which components exist:
2. There Are Different Types of Dragons Apart from Elemental Ones
Along with Elemental Dragons, you’ll find 3 classifications of dragons you need to be know about. Along with those kinds, we’ll list some examples of these dragon kinds:
— Hybrid Vehicle Dragons: Juggernaut Dragon, Hot Metal Dragon
— Unusual Hybrid: Cool Fire Dragon, Leviathan Dragon
3. Set Lower Times for Food if You’re Low on Gold
Food to your dragons takes time and absorbs a lot of your golden currency. The more time you spend harvesting dragon meals, the more money it costs to complete the process. Choose foods that require less time to harvest, such as dragon balls and dragon Crohn’s, if you’re harvesting on a budget. If your pockets are fuller, then it is possible to spend some cash on picking star shines and spike balls.
4. The Basics Behind The Habitat System
You are able to set any of your dragons in habitats that are different — they begin to net you more gold per minute. Each of the habitats which are available focus. Align your nautical dragons with crystals that are elemental that are similar to gain 20-percent more gold per minute. Match up your dragons together with the crystal component that matches them best if you can.
5. Be Sure You Know About The Dragon Transformations
Dragon City Mobile’s official site listed all the different stages of evolving dragons:
1. Egg — In such a form the dragon is in its own egg phase which means he has not hatched or look the world .
2. Baby — The baby stage is among the stage of your dragon designs. Since the dragon is patiently and at its Dark Icest shape expects you to return to their habitat for feeding!
3. Teen — The dragon is a bit more challenging to handle but they can fight against other dragons and become even more powerful and assist you through your game.
4. Mature — This is the final point for this dragon. Getting an Adult means that the dragons be able to win against many battles on your game and are going to have attacks that are more powerful.